Portland Cement High Strength
CEM I, 52.5R.
• Superior strength performance
• Ideal for use where high early strength developmentis required
• Compatible for use admixtures
• Suitable for use with Pulverized Fuel Ash (PFA) and
• Ground Granulated Blast Furnace Slag (GGBFS)
• Provides an extremely low Na2O (equiv) level
• Reduced risk of Alkali Silica reaction
• Chromium (VI)Compliant
Dragon Alfa Portland cement is available in bulk tanker loads which can be delivered directly to site or collected from our depot at Sharpness docks depending on your requirements.
Store Dragon Alfa Portland cement in well maintained silos, suitably equipped with all necessary filtration and pressure relief valves.
Dragon Alfa High Strength Cement is a CEM 1 52.5R pure grade cement Ideal for use where high early strength is required, and providing a superior performance at all stages of strength development. The use of Dragon Alfa High Performance Cement is beneficial in counteracting the effects of cold weather, due to high early age reactivity and increased heat of hydration, making it the perfect choice for pre-cast and pre-stressed concrete production, where early stripping times are required..
• 100% pure portland cement
• Suitable for use with Pulverized Fuel Ash (PFA) and Ground Granulated Blast Furnace Slag (GGBFS)
• High early strength and improved later age stength
• Compatible use with admixtures
• Chromium (VI) Compliant
Cement type B.S E.N 197-1 52.5 R. The technical services of Dragon Alfa Cement are available to all our customers.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Dragon Alfa Cement Portland Cement is a cement based product and therefore (as with wet concrete or mortar) may cause irritation, dermatitis or alkali burns. Contact between cement powder and the skin in conjunction with body fluids may also cause irritation, dermatitis or alkali burns. There exists a serious risk of damage to the eyes - Always wear suitable protective clothing and eye wear. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with clean water and seek medical advice.
Dragon Alfa Cement Portland Cement produces a high early strength in a wide variety of concretes, mortars and grouts.
Dragon Alfa Cement has a very light grey colour which enhances the properties of pigments in concrete products and mortars.
Packed in 25kg multi layer paper bags, date coded, including a moisture resistant polythene membrane. 64 x 25kg per pallet = 1.6 tonnes
Dragon Alfa Cement OPC must be stored unopened bags, clear of the ground in cool, dry conditions.
• Contains Chromium (VI) which may cause an allergic reaction
• Keep out of reach of children
Due to the increased fineness of Dragon Alfa Cement Portland Cement it will produce a higher early strength and
will facilitate earlier demoulding and handling of all types of precast concrete products. It is suitable for use with
pulverized fuel ash and ground granulated blast furnace slag. Suitable additives and admixtures may be used
with it to extend its range of properties.